Measures of the EHL Group
During the temporary closure of the campuses, the EHL actively prepared the reopening of the campus in Passugg with a security team. Our number one priority is and remains the safety of our students, lecturers and staff. EHL strictly adheres to all recommendations of the government and health authorities and additional special measures have been implemented to maintain and protect the health and well-being of the entire EHL community.
Hygiene measures on the EHL Campus Passugg
The following measures are implemented at EHL SSTH in Passugg to protect students, lecturers, staff and guests on campus:
- Access to the campus is restricted to students, lecturers and staff in order to ensure adequate hygiene and distance. There are restrictions for external visitors. A security check is carried out at the entrance.
- A health check is required daily at the entrance for all people entering the campus. EHL SSTH is supported by the Samaritan Association.
- Students and staff returning from weekends off campus re-enter the tracking list at reception each week.
- On the entire campus area (School Hotel, Bachelor Village and Fontana) the mask obligation applies. Also outside the buildings, if the safety distance of 1.5 meters cannot be maintained. Make sure that you wear your mask correctly, it must cover your nose and mouth.
- An intensive cleaning plan is being implemented on the entire campus including the residential units. Handrails, door handles, restroom facilities, surfaces etc. are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- The identification and separation of infected persons are strictly regulated.
- The internal Covid-19 concept and the EHL SSTH quarantine plan were validated and approved by the cantonal health authority.
- Throughout the campus, markings, signage and posters indicate the rules of hygiene and distance.
- Room plans and rules of conduct have been established for the use of classrooms, meeting rooms and other enclosed spaces.
- In the restaurants, seating, distance markings and staggered meal times ensure the appropriate distance.
- In "The Market" outlet the tables are reserved and seated only per class. In all outlets, contact lists are used to record all the people who sit and eat together at the table.
- In the public areas, near classrooms, meeting rooms and offices, stations with hand disinfectant and cleaning materials are in place for discretionary use.
- Wherever possible, the physical exchange of cash is avoided.
- Plexiglass protective barriers can be found at the reception desk, at the cash desks, in the restauarants and, for employees at risk, in some offices.
- Doors remain open if possible to reduce contact with door handles.
- At the food and beverage distribution points, hand disinfection is mandatory upon entry.
- New IT solutions facilitate the implementation of distance learning and virtual events.