EHL Group has created a solidarity fund of CHF 1mio to ensure that talented students whose financial capabilities have been directly impacted by the Covid-19 crisis can continue to pursue their studies at EHL. Financial support is provided as interest-free loans, to be reimbursed after completion of the studies.
Loans are made available to cover all or part of the cost of education and can come in addition to other scholarship support. The amounts and the duration of the loan are flexible according to each individual situation.
The solidarity fund also applies to EHL SSTH students at EHL Campus Passugg.
HOW DO I APPLY ?
Submit your full application in one PDF document by email to email@example.com
Your application should include the following:
- Cover letter – explaining the need in relation with the Covid-19 situation.
Your letter should end with the statement “I confirm that all the information given is true, complete and transparent.” and be signed by your sponsor(s) and yourself
- CV with photo
- Student Budget excel sheet and Family Revenue excel sheet
Find the template at the bottom of this page.
- Last available income tax certificates of your sponsor(s) and yours (if applicable)
- Copy of all sponsors and student's bank statements for the last 3 months (balance only, no transaction details)
- 3 last salary slips of your sponsor(s) and yours (if applicable)
- All your EHL grade transcripts or transcripts from your last school
The quality of your application will be the first criteria in the decision of the Allocation Commission. Therefore, only complete applications will be considered.
Your complete application will be forwarded to the members of the Allocation Commission.
We will come back to you with the Commission's decision as soon as possible.
Please note that the decision of the Commission will not be motivated.
WHAT ARE THE DEADLINES TO APPLY?
The deadlines to submit your application are set as follows:
- 27 November 2020 for the start of the January/February 2021 school year