Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management and Swiss Professional Degree in Hospitality Management
- Enjoy highly international recognition with 2 top Swiss degrees, accredited by the Swiss Government
- Study & practice in Graubünden, Switzerland’s #1 tourism region
- Live & learn in a former spa hotel with a boutique atmosphere
- Benefit from a competitive career advantage with two years of professional experience
Discover some of the hospitality jobs held by our Alumni:
- Gene (2010), Director of Operations, Hotel 50 Bowery, USA
- Kim (2015), Catering Manager, Zurich Marriott Hotel, Switzerland
- Kjersti (1997), Managing Director, TGIF Scandinavia, Norway
- Martin (2007), Director of Sales, The Beverly Hilton, USA
- Martin (2016), Director of Restaurant, Santiburi Beach Resort & Spa, Thailand
- Steven (2006), CMO Shangri-La Hotels, China
- Jitendra (2002), VP Digital, Loyalty & Portfolio Marketing MEA, Marriott International, UAE
- Jade (2004), Area Revenue Manager, Louvre Hotels Group, France
Why are accreditations important for a hotel management degree?
In a world of virtually unlimited education choices, accreditations guarantee the quality and recognition of your diploma.
Our Swiss Professional Degree is designed to fulfill the demanding Swiss government regulations for the elite league of higher education institutions.
The Bachelor in International Hospitality Management offers a curriculum designed and delivered by Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne. EHL is the only hospitality school recognized as part of the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Western Switzerland. The bachelor's degree is also compliant with the Bologna agreement, which ensures that it is recognized throughout Europe. EHL is also accreditated by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges in the United States.